Robotic Process Automation Controller ( RPA )
What is the opportunity?
We are a global organization, bringing our diverse expertise and deep knowledge to the sophisticated financial needs of our clients around the world. With more than 4,800 financial consultants, advisors, private bankers, and trust officers in key offices across Canada, the United States, British Isles and Asia, we are committed to helping our clients thrive and communities prosper through our core values and culture of doing what's right.
The RPA Controller monitors processes in production to make sure they are running as expected. Controllers have a list of processes that they monitor. When an issue is identified, the Controller will begin the initial investigation of the root cause and potential solutions and update the Process Owner accordingly. If the process requires changes, the Controller will work with the Maintenance team to resolve the issue. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Adopts a structured approach to problem solving and works through issues to resolution
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with functional managers
- Helps identify ideas to capitalize on opportunities for efficiency and reduce operational risks
- Actively engages within the team and wider business areas to foster relationships and develop thought leadership
- Builds and maintains a network of internal contacts to share best practice and key learnings
- Development and Production Control; requesting access, coordinating deployment process and ensuring processes were tracked and run as scheduled
- Acting as the first point of contact of process owners for inquiries
- Alert Process Owners if a disruption is noticed or occurs
- Relevant degree or formal business qualification
- Experience of RBC and Wealth Management businesses
- Experience with system environments and strong testing skills
- Good presentation skills and presence
- Logical approach to analysis and problem solving
- Process Re-engineering, Macros, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), IT Application Development/Helpdesk environment
What's in it for you?
- Experience with Blue Prism or other RPA software would be an advantage
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded