IHS Markit has a highly customized Salesforce (SFDC) application, which covers all aspects of Sales, Service, and Marketing for all IHS Markit products and services. The system is entirely being rebuild using Salesforce Lightning and is tightly integrated with other IHS Markit products and services such as IHS Markit Single Sign-On service, marketing cloud (Eloqua), document rendering (Drawloop), digital transaction management (DocuSign), business data services (Data.com), and accounting software (SAP).
The team is responsible for:
1. Reviewing and managing the assignment or action of new Salesforce cases as per IHS Markit's policy & process.
2. Providing 24*7 support to internal users
3. Regularly maintaining and supporting IHS Markit's CRM Software System (Salesforce)
4. Creating new users, permission sets , profile mapping, role , account & users maintenance in Salesforce
5. Custom report & dashboard creation
6. Performing adhoc tasks and projects related to CRM
7. Support and cover team member activities as and where required
8. Coordinate and communicate with global based team members in order to achieve the stated objectives
9. Creating and maintaining Salesforce business process documentation
10. Debug issue related with Salesforce and provide timely resolutions
11. Proper coordination between several product and development team
The Salesforce Analyst is responsible for 24* 7 support to internal users using Salesforce Lightning for all business areas globally, including sales, customer support, contract management, product, legal and finance teams.
Excellent time management and organization skills are critical to this role given the volumes and dynamic nature of the tasks involved. The candidate must have a proven ability to analyze complex problems quickly and propose viable, fact-based solutions in a concise manner. It is desirable that the candidate proactively contributes to the development and growth of the system, including monitoring and anticipating any key risks and maintenance/process issues related to ad-hoc, and managed, change releases. Business competencies
• University graduate or equivalent (Technical)
- Strong Salesforce knowledge, prefer to have Salesforce certification ( Admin -201)
- Should have at least 1-year prior experience working with Salesforce domain.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology, Understanding of Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in basic Excel is mandatory.
- Strong Communication Skills: Candidate must possess strong communication skills - both written and verbal. He/she must be able to comprehend the business requirement and work along with other teams to provide effective solutions
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
• Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and (internal) customer focus.
• Close attention to detail
• Extremely organized self-starter who can "own" projects and work independently and as part of a team
• Exceptional energy, drive, and stamina
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
• Strong work ethic
• Able to inspire confidence
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
• Excellent written as well as verbal communication
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
• Strong ability to conceptualize complex workflow processes and transfer this information clearly and concisely to relevant parties
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• Team player and willing to progress in a rapidly growing and changing environment
IHS Markit has a highly customized Salesforce (SFDC) application, which covers all aspects of Sales, Service, and Marketing for all IHS Markit products and services. The system is entirely being rebuild using Salesforce Lightning and is tightly integrated with other IHS Markit products and services such as IHS Markit Single Sign-On service, marketing cloud (Eloqua), document rendering (Drawloop), digital transaction management (DocuSign), business data services (Data.com), and accounting software (SAP). IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.