Salesforce SQA Engineer Years of Experience:
Four years + Location:
Salesforce Program Reporting to:
SQA Lead Shift Timings:
9 AM - 6 PM Department overview
IHS Markit has a highly customized Salesforce (SFDC) application, which covers all aspects of Sales, Service, and Marketing for all IHS Markit products and services. The team comprises of Architects, Developers, Admins, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, Change Management, User Support, Data Quality, Analytics, and Program Management. The entire Salesforce system is built using Salesforce Lightning and currently serves around 4000 users. The platform is also tightly integrated with other IHS Markit products and services such as IHS Markit Single Sign-On service, Microsoft office, marketing cloud (Eloqua), document rendering (Drawloop), digital transaction management (DocuSign), business data services (Data.com), and accounting software (SAP). Position summary
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Salesforce Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer. The successful candidate will join a dynamic quality assurance team based in Malaysia and India. The team supports the Salesforce program with two-weekly software releases. The team also supports testing for major data migration projects. This is a highly responsible and visible role in an innovative, fast-paced, and service focussed program. This role will suit you if you are an analytical, confident, and dependable team player. What You'll Do As the Salesforce QA Engineer, you will:
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Run and maintain automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing.
- Perform both automation and manual testing as required by the project.
- Provide defect tracking and issue status reporting
- Work closely with the development team and Business Analysts on multiple projects for both automation and manual testing activities and tasks.
- Actively develop and improve skillsets and abilities by keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques.
- Support the SQA team leader with the master test plans, tools, and other improvements.
What You'll Love About Us - Do ask us about these!
- University graduate or equivalent
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce Testing
- In-depth Knowledge of Salesforce Administration is mandatory. Strong Knowledge of Salesforce Architecture
- Experience in Automation testing in Salesforce applications/ user interface
- Should have a good understanding of CRM processes and SaaS operations
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and Agile framework
- Knowledge of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into test cases
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intensely detail-oriented, a perfectionist.
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial, and developmental rewards!
- Work-Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy - we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics, and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance, and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision-makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth. IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.