Sr Pricing Analyst
- Support company industry, hierarchy, and sizing research to support sales in the product pricing process
- Review company sales information and calculate renewal pricing through an Excel batch process
- Support the development and maintenance of pricing tools across the organization
- Perform crucial pricing analysis in order to support the ad hoc tasks and escalation cases.
- Perform gap and deep dive analysis to identify the root cause on pricing gaps.
- Meet agreed upon production deadlines with a high accuracy level
- Actively contribute to the overall team's and company success
- BS Degree or equivalent in Business, Technology, or equivalent experience
- 2 Years of pricing application and analysis experience
- 2 Years of operational process support experience
- 2 Years of Excel analysis and/or tool development (VBA a plus)
- 2 Years of experience with the MS Office Suite of tools (PowerPoint, Word)
- Have an aptitude for data accuracy and problem-solving process issues
- Organized and detail oriented to create and ensure a high level of data accuracy throughout the pricing data processing process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good English skills to support working with colleagues around the world
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.