As a Chargeback Specialist, you will be responsible on managing the whole lifecycle of the chargeback process and to minimize the operational losses from any chargeback incurred. The successful candidate will have experience in handling dispute for our local and international customers as part of processing on overall different card schemes such as Visa/Master and prepare the necessary documentations and fulfilment if needed. This role will be reporting to the Senior Operations Manager
Main job responsibilities:
- Dispute handling for our local and international customers for the overall processing of American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Union Pay International and Visa payments;
- Main contact to our merchants for any dispute related matters in their day to day business and providing solution to resolve chargeback cases;
- Managing and collate necessary documentations to support chargeback cases;
- Responsible in managing and responding to internal communication that is related to dispute cases;
- Prepare and maintain the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and others related documentation for Chargeback process;
- Managing the reporting on chargeback matters be it daily, weekly or monthly based on specific customer preference;
- Own the dispute account and ensure necessary actions is performed on timely manner in order to reduce the operational risk;
- Perform the overall process for write off on operational losses due to Chargeback and prepare the necessary documentations for submission of approval to the higher management be it internal or external parties.
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards.
- At least 3 years of similar working experience in chargeback role or card payment industry.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, finance or equivalent.
- Candidates with exposure to chargeback lifecycle for Visa/Master or other card schemes will be preferred.
- Have customer-oriented mind set and good interpersonal skills