Customer Service Manager
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description Responsibilities:
- Conduct PD daily with HQ customer service team and branch managers
- Revert to business partners enquiries.
- Provide support for handling complaint and difficult customers / agents.
- Perform daily cash count and verification of day end balancing.
- Facilitate branch IL on a fortnight basis.
- Prepare NPS report, Ops report
- Involve with SOP maintenance and audit reports
- Support drive of business growth i.e. open extended hours for month end (including weekends and public holidays) and other ad hoc departments tasks.
- Involve with improvements and branch expansion of services.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Degree in related field or at least 5 years working experience as manager / supervisor in insurance customer service.
- Able to handle UAT and system enhancement for AS400 (will be added advantage)
- Management & customer service knowledge
- Good leadership skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to communicate with customer in Mandarin will be ad added advantage.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.