Executive, Social Customer Care
Close monitoring of Corporate Social sites and engagement with customers. Key Responsibilities
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on Corporate Social Sites
- Work close with Product Owners - managing customer inquiries on their posting in the Corporate Social Sites
- Engaging with customers - replying to inquiries, feedback and complaints raised on Corporate Social Sites
- Execute first level investigations and provide accurate solutions to customers
- Liaising with internal departments to provide best solutions to complaints raised by customers
- Ensure quality in solutions to customers for a better Customer Experience
- Team player.
- Responsible for operational cost and protecting the brand in every actions taken to accomplish task.
- Reinforce quality improvement in daily work management.
• Minimum Diploma/Degree Holder, SPM / STPM with relevant work experience.• Experience
• 1 to 3 years' experience of relevant working experience as Executive, Customer Relationship.
• Able to work on shift (shift allowance provided), flexible, committed and ability to multi task
• Display good sense of responsibility and urgency on work
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Highly motivated, matured, committed individual and customer centric.
• Resourceful, proactive and able to work under pressure and minimum supervision
• Knowledge in Social Media
• Basic PC knowledge, with the ability to quickly adapt to new software applications.
• Fast leaner and able to adopt stressful environment and fast moving work atmosphere.