IT Developer / System Engineer
About the Role
We are looking for an individual who will be part of a team of developers responsible for delivering software applications supporting SWIFT's ordering applications and related order-to-cash and order-to-activation process automation. This includes a variety of SAP, JAVA, ColdFusion and PEGA based platforms and solutions.
Based in KL, you will be working alongside a dynamic team who are fully responsible for end to end delivery - from customer engagment to operations.
As a driving force of technological change, we operate in a true agile way. You wil have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in terms of knowledge, network and build your expertise through SWIFT's global platform.
We want the right people. If you've got what it takes we will have a role for your level of expertise. What to expect
The team currently is going through technology transformation from ColdFusion technology into PEGA technology. The normal task will be supporting the BAU activities for Ordering application (primarily EFORMS) during this transition. Thus, you will be expected to pick-up/have experience in Coldfusion, while also having the opportunitiy to upskilling yourself on PEGA technology. What will make your successful? Professional skills & competencies
Technical skills & knowledge
- Good team player. Able to work, communicate, and coordinate well within the team and other delivery organizations
- Creativity and Innovation
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Self-initiative on upskilling as per project/demand
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of software development experience
- Good knowledge in Java (added advantage with Java 8 knowledge)
- Good knowledge in Java script/CSS
- Good understanding of Web Services / APIs
Knowledge & experience in the following areas will be an advantage:
What we offer [ click here ] SWIFT - Make your impact [ click here ]
- Knowledge of Cold Fusion scripting
- Knowledge of PEGA
- Source Code repository knowledge on GIT/Bitbucket
- Understanding of Jenkins pipelines and DevOps skills
- Understanding of XML/XSLT Structure
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Manager of Information Technology
- Hiring Manager
- Team Member