IT Manager, MyStandards - KL Delivery
About the Role
The MyStandsards delivery team in Kuala Lumpur is looking to hire a motivated and skilled team leader.
This role offers you the opportunity to apply and further enhance your people and IT delivery management skills in an Agile development approach.
In line with department objectives, your role will be to staff, coach and develop a team of software engineers and to drive the delivery activities of IT solutions to support the MyStandards commercial product portfolio,
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT. Education
University Degree Experience
At least 6 years proven track record in managing in IT environment, 1 to 3 years of team lead experience.. Domains
Security / IT / Quality Key Responsibilities
01. Coordinate and supervise a team of IT experts to ensure delivery activities achieve product owners demand and expectations.
02. Hire, motivate and develop team members, define priorities and objectives, follow-up progress and achievements in order to have qualified, competent and motivated employees
03. Assist senior manager in implementing company strategy by providing input to departmental goals and understanding the vision of SWIFT.
04. Ensure the appropriate application of selected methodologies and standards in projects and contribute to their continuous improvements.
05. Represent SWIFT, at peer level, with customers and suppliers to assist in determining business needs.
06. Prepare, propose and manage contributions to departmental budget. Required skills
01. Track record in managing in IT delivery environment
02. Track record in people management
03. Pro-active team player
04. Adaptability and responsiveness to change
05. Take accountability for delivering results
06. Strong communication skills (written and oral), fluency in English is a must-have
07. Planning and organising
08. Analytical skill
09. Quality orientation
10. Team orientation
11. Open communication
12. Curiosity and eager to learn Nice to have skills
01. Knowledge of financial messaging systems
02. Knowledge of financial messaging standards
03. Knowledge of MyStandards