Manager, Digital Customer Experience Transformation
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
Manager, Digital Customer Experience Transformation
Division: Customer Experience and Process Improvement
HLB is embarking on a comprehensive multi-year regional customer experience (CE) transformational journey encompassing products, channels and services across regional markets. We are looking for talents with human centric design experience, design thinking experience, digital customer experience, customer experience strategy & performance management and customer journey transformation & delivery experience to lead customer experience strategic initiatives and revolutionize service delivery and customer satisfaction through the use of advanced analytics and design thinking methodologies. This is a both a strategic and execution role with interaction from the C-levels to on-the-ground teams across HLB and reports directly to HLB Head of Customer Experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to guide teams through human-centered design processes and how to observe, ideate, prototype, design & measure the impact of digital experiences.
- Define and work on digital UI/UX projects from ideation stage to project roll out.
- Responsible for project management, process improvement and leading enterprise initiatives focused on enhancing customer experience across our products and channels to drive increased engagement and revenue.
- Typical projects include the overseeing the rollout of technologies across customer channels, transformation of the contact center into a digital interaction center, process improvement and reduction of turnaround times for product fulfilment and development of a customer experience standards and transforming digital customer experiences through mobility and analytics.
- Supports large-scale enterprise-wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives.
- Integrates how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation on implications across the business.
- Supports initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes. Surfaces capacity, pacing, resourcing issues and any other red flag issues needing leadership attention.
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications. Ensures timelines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping executives aware of any red flags concerning the timing or integration process
- Champions project management disciplines and provides the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation
- Provides a governance structure. The role ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative
- Proven track record in bringing and realising business value through digital platforms
- Has experience designing processes, workflows and user experiences using Human Centered Design principles
- Has experience in user-centric design: Research design, interaction design, journey design, visual design and business design
- Has experience developing the UI/UX of digital products from start till end of a customer journey
- Conceptualize, visualize and design user experiences, working in highly collaborative and agile, workshop driven teams
- Assess an existing design/site/property for usefulness, usability, visual design, content and branding
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders and prepare notes, analyze stakeholder interviews to understand what are the key success factors for projects
- Strong familiarity with digital technologies, platforms and concepts
- Develop Storyboards and journeys and bring these to life through illustrations
- Experience in working with IT functions and their corresponding governance and financial processes, and in driving continuous improvement in such environments. Technical knowledge an asset.
- Experience in advising senior management on strategic topics within the software and digital communications field
- Ability to work and manage stakeholders across all functional areas of the Bank and across regions
- Passionate about Design Thinking and creating outstanding user experiences
- Possess strong leadership skills, ability to manage teams of various stakeholders as well as the ability to work within a dynamic team environment
- Possess a strong analytical skills and results-oriented mindset
- Strategically minded and capable of conceiving and communicating solutions to complex problems
- High-value personal qualities - critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to influence, work in teams, resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high-energy, etc
- Well read on the topics on customer experience, digital customer and market trends and consumer technology developments
- Structured thinking with strong issue-based problem solving skills
- Visionary, collaborative and strategic, but with creativity and competence for visualization
- Personal confidence to challenge existing practices and thinking. Enough stamina to face, challenge and overcome resistance across organization
- Listen and observe, balanced with the need to be goal and fact-oriented to facilitate the process in the right direction. Attention to detail is important and to be organized and prepared