Manager, Product Development & Management
- Create and innovate new services and products.
- Responsible for managing and implementing enhancements/improvements on existing cash management products to generate income, reduce operational cost, compliance requirements and improve service efficiency.
- Ensure timely implementation of new/existing projects and enhancements within budget and timeline. Execute commercialization to drive product performance.
- Management of day to day product troubleshooting.
- Effective stakeholder management across internal and external stakeholders (e.g. customers, regulators, vendors, IT, operations, Compliance, etc…).
- Minimum Diploma in related fields with relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people from all levels.
- Good communication in English, both spoken & written.
- Able to think creatively, result oriented and display consistent.