Manager, Product Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
You are responsible and accountable for one or more IT product solutions (CS solutions, AHS solutions, PD solutions) that supports and influences business objectives and goals for the business stakeholders (Corporate Solutions, Health Services, Partnership) within AIA in which requires you to manage, communication and influence the product life cycle & delivery with multiple stakeholders (IT, third party vendors, business senior leadership team) while aligning to overall company objectives. Must have good organizational ability, be able to multi-task within a complex environment and have good people skills. Product Management
- Manage and assure success of the products to support business strategy, which includes planning our the IT product roadmap in line with overall business strategies with the aim of releasing high quality and innovative products, features and enhancements
- Manage, engage and communicate cross functional teams (IT and business) with regards to entire product delivery lifecycle to meet business directions and objectives. Be able to drive project management of your product if needed.
- Manage, engage and influence prioritization of demand with business stakeholders aligning to software engineering team
- Overall responsible for end-to-end system execution implementation
- Create detailed product specifications (ie. UI/UX, FSD,etc) in line with business needs in consultation with other IT stakeholders (local or third party vendor) in order to guide and prioritise the efforts of the delivery
- Manage end to end testing with regards to managing users, feedback and delivery; and performing functionality testing.
- Assist on business cases relevant to your product scope with awareness of financial implications of potential projects.
- Track and measure the success of your product launches including post launch evaluations.
- Manage, optimize and prioritize business demands in relation to business value generation and resource capacity with all business unit heads.
- Manage, negotiate and influence relationships with senior leadership team and managers (inter and intra divisional) to deliver credible and consistent solution services.
- Manage, negotiate and influence vendor, business partner and GroupIT relationships to provide delivery flexibility
People Development & Management
- Formulate and determine the long and mid-term strategic plan of the unit aligning to IT and business strategic priorities and objectives for responsible portfolio(s).
- Identify and develop strong leadership and individual contributors to build a high performing team to maximize delivery to support business demands
- Lead and influence the culture and governance on cost-efficient, agile and flexible delivery of IT solutions
- Formulate policies, procedures, standards and best practice to drive center of excellence for IT solutions
- Lead, attract and retain high quality individual contributors to build the strategic and operational capabilities and sustainable by;
- Setting clear direction, goals and engaging staff to translate these into personal actions;
- Developing the leaders and high performers through effective learning and development;
- Driving right way for effective and quality processes mind set
- Manage and optimize resource planning and utilization to deliver maximum output to support business demands
- Coach and mentor team to acquire the technical and soft skills to execute their jobs.
- Engage team performance and individual development plan in alignment to IT strategic plan
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.