CSI Interfusion (a ChinaSoft International company) is a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services, and outsourcing. We deliver superior results in the areas of Cloud Consulting, Software Development, Application Integration, Software Testing, Software Localization, Construction and Maintenance of Commerce Application Platforms, IT Outsourcing, and Operational Process Outsourcing (BPO). ChinaSoft International (HK354) was established in 2000 and listed on 20 June, 2003. ChinaSoft International group is based in Beijing and employs some 50,000 people at 26 subsidiaries worldwide, enhancing our global delivery model which covers technologically advanced countries such as the United States and Japan.
- Interpersonal skills, and the ability to network and leverage relationships, are essential to success in this role.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus combined with an ability to carefully manage customer expectations and engage with all customer stakeholders (from IT Pros to senior stakeholders)
- An active listener, and skillfully adjust your communication style to your audience.
- Requires the ability to quickly establish credibility and trust with customers and influence them about the technical merits of our approach
- Continually keep up to date with technical trends and changes
- Possess excellent communication skills, being a comfortable and effective presenter, and able to produce high-quality documentation
- Customer satisfaction
- Experience in delivering projects in Office 365 and related technologies, including core infrastructure, Active Directory, Cloud Identities, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- You must have skills and hands-on experience deploying Exchange Online, Exchange Hybrid, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Hybrid, ADFS and AAD Connect.
- Cloud Productivity solutions that are broader than Office 365, and incorporate the combined benefits of Azure, Dynamics CRM Online, Developer tools and Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS).
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to enterprise customers that span multiple systems will therefore be important.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field are highly desirable. Certifications in IT disciplines will also be highly regarded, including MCP, Service Management (e.g. ITIL) and network related certifications.
- Verbally and orally fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Bahasa Malaysia is mandatory requirement).