Remittance Officer - Payment & eBanking Operations
- To verify and authorise remittance transactions (IFT, TT, Demand Draft, CO/Corporate Cheque etc) within stipulated approved limits.
- Comply with compliance and regulatory checking and reporting (eg FEA/ AML screening etc).
- To liaise with customers/branches/business units on any discrepancy/doubt in their instructions till resolution.
- To ensure quick action/resolution in managing both internal and external customers' queries, feedback and complaints.
- To monitor system availability & escalate promptly to management whenever required and to manage situation such that payment service timelines are not impacted.
- Supports all other matters relating to audit, regulatory, banks and departmental policies and procedures.
- Train/guide new recruits on operating guidelines, procedures, compliance and regulatory matters.
- To participate in UAT/Projects as and when required.
- Preferably at least 3 to 5 years of knowledge and experience in processing/transacting.
- A self-motivated & pro-active person in managing operational efficiency and promote process improvements.
- A passionate person with customer-oriented mind-set and firm believer of Quality discipline
- Possesses good oral/communication and co-ordination skills; and able to interact well with team members and business units/bankers/customers.
- Resourceful and able to multi-task independently with confidence in time critical environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications - Word, Excel & Power-point