SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT - (Payments Solutions)
- MYR 100K - 150K Base + Bonus
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- DATASEARCH CONSULTING PTE. LTD. , EA Licence No: 17S8525
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Growth role with a highly specialised international vendor. Implementing high-demand payments solutions. Newly created role with excellent growth prospects
Our client, a global financial technology vendor with a strong reputation in the Banking / Finance space, is looking to hire a Senior Technical Consultant to cover the South East Asia market based in Malaysia.
As a key member of this regional division, you will be responsible to ensure new and existing customers receive a first class delivery service in accordance with customer expectations and contractual agreements. Primarily responsible for the identification/development of solutions for customers using company products, outsourced solutions and/or proprietary tools/ techniques implemented by others. Defines customer needs, evaluate utilization (i.e., billable hours) and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project. We are looking for candidates that cover enterprise level banking solutions like core banking, enterprise risk, payments solutions, digital/ online banking or related solutions.
You will possess:
- 5 years’ experience in implementing Banking Solutions as a technical consultant
- Experience and knowledge in enterprise level banking solutions like core banking, risk, payments, digital/ online banking solutions
- Preferably a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT
- Java / J2ee/ Database (db2 or similar) / Websphere / Knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge and understanding of BASE24-eps solutions
- Good analytical and communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Customer-oriented, resourceful, proactive, analytical, process-oriented and a team player
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1660704