Manager - IT Enabled Transformation (IT & Digital Strategy)
Digital defines the way we live and work today. New technologies are creating new markets, new competitors and new business models. They are also creating new customer expectations. To succeed in the digital world, businesses must not only provide superior customer experiences, but deliver on their promises in a faster, more nimble way.
Digital transformation is enabled by technology, but its success is about much more. It means taking on business-wide change to modify an organization's structures and processes, as well as the way its people work - across the front, middle and back offices. And it means integrating high volumes of data to predict, influence and respond to customer behavior.
Digital Transformation and IT Strategy Services are focused on protecting the company's value proposition by establishing a process to help align IT initiatives to the business strategy as well as recognizing that an important goal of an effective Strategy is to improve business performance. In addition, IT Strategy would assist organizations to identify opportunities for added efficiency, business value as well as progress and create a roadmap of clearly defined steps for improvement.
KPMG's business and financial expertise, technological insights and sector knowledge mean we are uniquely positioned to work with organizations to achieve end-to-end digital transformation. Our history of providing transformation services over many years in many different sectors means we offer unique, industry-specific insights to your issues.
From strategy to tech enablement to cultural change, our multi-disciplinary teams take a holistic view of how processes, platforms and behaviors across the front, middle and back offices need to evolve - and offer clear methodologies for executing that transformation.
Related keywords in this area are Digital Transformation, Digital Strategy IT Strategy, IT Governance, IT Roadmap, Enterprise Architecture, SOA, ITIL, IT Infrastructure.
As a Project Manager defining Digital and IT strategies and roadmaps using a structured methodology that includes but not limited to the following:
o Business and digital/ technology strategy alignment;
o Guide organizations through all stages of digital transformation, backed by a business-first mindset designed to drive the clients towards achieving their most important goals;
o Application portfolio analysis including assessment of business impact and relevance;
o Process mapping and analysis with the objective of assessing level of IT support;
o Process mapping and analysis with special reference to IT service management processes;
o Assessing and / or defining IT governance and control mechanisms;
o Defining and / or assessing enterprise architectures including application architecture and deployment architecture; and
o Developing cost-benefit cases for IT investments.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering/any related field.
• Candidates with ITIL, Project Management and IT Strategy Certification would be an advantage.
• Experience in Defining Digital Strategy/ IT Blueprint and SOA strategies and roadmaps for clients or SOA governance models.
• Minimum of 6-8 years' experience in related areas.
• Exposure to a range of industries would be ideal, but not essential. Likely industry exposure will include government and finance.
• Analytical and detail conscious.
• A team leader and support with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented individual; capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
• Good command of English.