Senior Associate / Assistant Manager - RC - Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber (Network Security)
• NW Security SA/AM is expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches.
• Implement and sustain IT security governance, technologies, policies and standards across the organization.
• Experience in enterprise IT security
• Implementation and troubleshooting multiprotocol networks for Network, Security and Cloud domain.
• Providing remediation and recommendation roadmap to improve client's security posture.
• Prepare proposal documents indulging proposal, pricing sheet, solution presentation against RFPs/RFIs.
• Assessment and Implementation of Minimum Baseline for Security Standard across Network & Security infrastructure.
• Working with customers to deploy, troubleshoot and monitor devices on live networks to ensure error-free networks implementation.
• Good understanding and working knowledge of multi-vendor security infrastructure in enterprise as well as service provider networks with working knowledge of Firewalls, UTMs, Proxy, WAF, EDR, Threat and malware analysis tools.
• Knowledge & experience in Security related technologies to design and implement IDS/IPS, content filtering solutions, Email gateway and DLP technologies
• Product Demonstration with Proof of Concept (POC/POV) of technology in customer network environment with Sales Team to help getting orders.
• Supporting and investigating Cyber security incident along with technical analysis of malwares, log files, and other digital artifacts.
• Consult and participate for the deployment of a regional Security Operation Center deployment and implementation.
• Solid background in Network delivery Model
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
o Minimum qualifications required : B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent
o Network and Security Domain
o Abilities : Good soft skills and team player
o Extra-Curricular Activities if Any
o Any one Professional Certification: ISO27001:2013, CCNP, CEH, CHFI, CISM etc.
o Experience: 3 - 6 years