Head of Finance & Administration M/W - Morocco
Descriptif de la societé :
The company is a general management consulting firm, widely regarded as a global leader in business strategy consulting. Description du poste :
This role will be responsible for the financial management which includes the planning, accounting, reporting, taxation (individual and corporate), legal and cash management for the country's legal entity.
Overall responsibilities include:
* Contributing to the enhanced performance of the firm.
* Establishing and delivering efficient management reporting and analysis and ensuring management reporting evolves to meet the needs of the business. Implementing, managing and coordinating annual and long-range planning processes
* Ensuring tax compliance and optimization
* Being an integrated member of the Global Finance and Support functions, working together to deliver solutions to address the business needs
* Continually seeking to improve accounting and administrative processes
* Other specific responsibilities related to firm performance; accounting and administrative processes; planning & reporting; taxation; risk management etc. Profil recherché :
You hold a University degree/Business degree in Accounting-Finance with at least 12 years of experience in international professional services firms at a management level.
You have a strong knowledge of Morocco and US financial reporting, GAAP requirements and Corporate Tax and demonstrate a hands-on experience in general accounting, planning and analysis, tax and treasury, financial systems implementation...
You have excellent French and English language skills.
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive package and work environment