We're looking for a pro-active, charismatic and communicative Power Originator who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Benelux Desk at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in Dutch & English, but who is also very excited about the idea of creating new market opportunities and relationships in the Benelux Power market.
STX Commodities non-utility businesses are poised for significant growth. We look forward to working with highly motivated and team-oriented individuals to energize our efforts of growing economically and environmentally.
We are looking for new team member to join the Power and Environmental Commodities desk as an originator to focus primarily on helping to build our power and renewables sourcing business and secondarily to support the desk’s other power and environmental commodities trading & sales activities.
In this versatile and dynamic function of originator you have an important role to help the organization grow. You are responsible for the existing customer portfolio and the expansion thereof. You work closely with other originators and sales traders. Your customers are Green energy producers, large industrial and Corporate users, project developers and energy companies.
- Assist in the development and execution of the desk’s proprietary sourcing strategies in power and renewables markets
- Lead the implementation of the desk’s origination strategies in the Benelux market for sourcing Power, PPA’s and renewables
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, environmental studies or other relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of professional experience in origination or business development, preferably in the power and/or renewables markets
- Experience in pricing and pitching complex structured transactions; preferably with prior experience in Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s)
- Established network of (power) market participants
- Fluent in Dutch and English; effective oral and written communication internally and externally
- Proactive, charismatic individual with the vision and ability to create new market opportunities and relationships
- Works effectively with a team to accomplish shared objectives
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and databases
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.