Clients Business Advice
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Self Employed, Full time
- 16 Feb 19
Clients Business Advice
WB Finance Client Business Advice
ING WB Finance Clients Business Advice is looking for a motivated and capable Principal to join a dynamic Clients Business Advice team responsible for the worldwide reporting and advice function regarding Client Performance under the new Wholesale Banking organization structure. The candidate is expected to interact with senior FO Sector Heads and Business Managers and different Finance colleagues on a regular basis providing business advice and pro-active analysis. System knowledge and expertise in Value Reporter, PowerBi, Mass and Vantage are beneficial.
- Business Partnering and Advice for selected Client Sectors reporting to Senior Management within the Business and WB Finance
- Develop and improve robust and reliable financial reporting, analysis and forecasting for Client Sectors across the WB dimensions of Regions, Segments and Products
- Lead the Finance process of quarterly client bleeder reviews and analysis
- Client Finance SPOC for continued development of Web-Based reporting including PowerBi and OBIEE
- Participating in and supporting team involvement in multiple cross-functional projects and virtual teams within WB Finance to improve collaboration
- Focus on continuous improvements and look for efficiencies in our processes. Specifically involved in improving the Value Reporter process, timing and delivery.
Your work environment
The WB Finance Business Advice team consists of 8 Finance professionals, all with their own expertise and several years of experience at various levels of the organization.
The team is part of the WB Finance / CFO and is characterized as a horizontal and flexible organization in order to adapt to the changing environment and priorities.
Working in the team requires interaction with many stakeholders internally (finance departments, business lines, WBMT, Risk, Capital Management, Bank Treasury, Corporate Strategy, COO, Investor Relations, etc).
Your profile / skills required :
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
- You have a Masters in Finance or equivalent (e.g. Economics)
- Systems experience in Value Reporter/Mass/Vantage beneficial
- Strong analytical skills: able to understand complex matters quickly
- Strong customer focus. Addresses potential customer requirements
- Initiative; creates opportunities and openings, the use of scenario analysis, predictive analytics and deep dives to get an idea of the future context
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Develop networks, building long-term relationships.
- Flexible and pragmatic: capable of delivering in a changing environment
- Accurate: quality of work should match with high standards of our stakeholders
We offer: 36/40 hours for Job Scale 10/11
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Karl Borgelt. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application!