Junior IT Service Desk Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Main tasks of this role include:
• International user/customer support
• Business-application and hardware support
• Maintenance and administration of our modern IT-infrastructure in the fields of mobility, Unified Communication, network, Active Directory, clients and peripherals
• Cooperation with suppliers and other third parties
• Set up and installation of new computer, telephony and mobile devices
• Assistance with corporate events and meetings
• Supporting different IT projects
• Execution of internal training sessions for users regarding the IT infrastructure and software applications
• Administration of Joiners/Movers/Leavers/Transfers for the entire company
• Tasks in the area of documentation and monitoring
• Reporting to the local Team Lead and IT headquarter in Switzerland What we expect
For this multifunctional position we are looking for a person with an adequate education within the information technology. You have already gained 2 to 3 years of experience as Service Desk Analyst in the field of hardware or software troubleshooting and user/customer support. A strong knowledge of current Microsoft products is required, as well as experience in mainte-nance and support of peripherals and mobile devices (Apple).
The potential candidate has an independent, reliable and client oriented working style. They are capable to think out of the box as well as to follow given instructions. Strong analytical and communication skills, persistence and ability to work efficient and accurate also when under pressure, round out this profile.
If you meet above requirements and want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat, young and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, don't hesitate to apply online.