Customer Care - Process Associate - German
Customer Care - Process Associate - German - LIF004891
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Customer Care Process Associate with German! Responsibilities
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Response to customer inquiries via e-mail, telephone, fax or system
- Order processing in customer service systems which includes orders entry
- Service administration
- Billing inquiries which includes price quotations, price checks and item quantity
- General administration which includes customer files and sales contracts maintenance.
- Assist with adherence to ISO standards and requirements; prepare reports as requested including sales orders and backlog data, late shipments, open and closed RMA's, bookings, etc.
- Actively participate in the ongoing assessment of customer support processes and incorporate approved improvements.
- Provides ad-hoc support to internal and external partners.
- Perform tasks requested by the manager to reach team objective or the company's objectives based on needs.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Genpact policies, procedures.
- Efficiently graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks.
- Good communication skills (in writing and speaking) of German, minim B2;
- Good level of English minim C1.
- Work experience in customer service environment.
- Genuine interest in working in a service environment and acquiring technical knowledge.
- Understanding of Company and customer processes and policies. Follows working instructions. Demonstrates the ability to increase overall learning and performance by constantly adhering to policies and procedures.
- Identifies and analyzes problems to make logical, fact- based decisions. Open to new concepts and ideas. Willing to learn and use new procedures and technologies.
- Anticipates, identifies and responds to customer needs with excellent service. Demonstrates customer dedication through customer feedback, follow-up and positive relationships. Focuses work processes and performance measures on customer happiness. Displays integrity and confidence towards the customer.
- Understands the goals of the organization and achieves results-oriented individual goals that are consistent with overall Company goals.
- Very attentive and active listener. Develops open communication. Synthesizes information from multiple resources and incorporates it into relevant tasks or discussions.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office for work purposes esp. Outlook also Internet Explorer. Familiar with e-mail and intranet.
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical, social skills and ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- Ability to handle pressure
What can we offer?
- Experience in, or knowledge about, ERP systems is a big advantage.
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Poland-Krakow
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 30, 2020, 8:08:37 AM
Unposting Date Feb 28, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time