Due Diligence Specialist (Outsourcing), Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The individual will be part of the EMEA Outsourcing Office to drive consistency in the outsourcing model, framework and oversight for all EMEA legal entities and new outsourcing proposals. The office will be primarily tasked with reducing fragmentation and building consistency for the region. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Due Diligence Specialist you will
- Support implementation of the Outsourcing Framework in the EMEA Region
- Track the progress to the Outsourcing Office book of work and report to the Line Manager on progress or obstacles
- Proactively escalate of any issues to line manager
- Maintain of the EMEA Outsourcing Inventory
- Business controls test over EMEA outsourcing Inventory and outsourcing framework
- Support the Regional Outsourcing Leads across the region in ensuring their outsourcing arrangements are aligned with business needs and are complaint with relevant regulations
- Review and opine on new Outsourcing proposal submissions
Work with cross-functional teams to identify risk issues to State Street
What we value
- Prepare presentation materials and participation in the regional Working Group meetings
- Collect various data points from the regional stakeholders, analysis and maintenance of the collected data
- Drive the objectives of the department in delivering a service to State Street EMEA and other contracting offices.
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with key stakeholders such as Compliance, ERM and Business Units
- Co-ordinate and support the successful delivery of projects/ programs of work through working collaboratively with stakeholders. Including the implementation of new EMEA Outsourcing Policy and framework to remediate the EBA outsourcing requirements.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Analytical skills: the candidate should be able to take a step back from the available data and look holistically at the risks impacting the service delivery with the ability to "connect the dots" and form an articulated resilience risk opinion
- Ability to prioritize, while ensuring all assigned tasks are seen through to completion
- Communicate confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent English is a must
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint
- At least 3 years of experience in roles related to Outsourcing, AML/KYC, Compliance, Risk Management or central governance function
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers