Process Optimization Specialist, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented individual who can develop and manage relationships across the company and with a wide variety of partners, based on trust, teamwork and knowledge. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Contributing actively in team activities, drive sharing experiences and ideas
- Analysing of new system enhancements/regulatory changes/ operational process improvements requests to understand in detail impact on business functions and systems;
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas
- Working on new solutions development and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Planning and managing transition analysis, preparation and execution with effective use of time and resources;
- Providing technical expertise and support other team members;
- Completing any transition event-specific tasks / reporting in accordance with client instructions / project plans;
- Escalating issues and exceptions to management in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.;
- Working on agreed training requirements and performance goals to ensure ongoing development.;
- Escalating unusual or suspicious activity to management for review.
- Ensuring that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your own behaviour
- Demonstrating the 'Risk Excellence' culture in your behaviour
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Comfortable with taking on responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and other business units.
- Strong technical, critical thinking and creative thinking skills - the range of daily issues as well as the need to come up with creative solutions to client requests requires an adaptable and creative approach.
- Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment
- Attention to detail and standards of quality
- Fluency in English required.
- Understanding of change management and Lean best practice theories, with practical experience is preferred
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Basic programing skills including VBA and high desire to develop in this area.
- Python, Xceptor knowledge would be high benefit.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers