Starszy Analityk ds. Obsługi Procesów Elektronicznych
Banking systems implementation and support Specialist position is located in Corporate Area in Citihandlowy.
New employee will support Electronic Processed Operation Office and will be responsible for implementation new functionalities and support existing ones. Key requirements
We additionally offer:
- Analytical competencies
- Good English language knowledge spoken and in writing
- Preferred individuals representing higher information technological education (ev. finishing studies)
- Preferred experience in IT systems implementation
- Ability to create basic MS SQL requests
- Team-work competencies
- Ability to cooperate with technological teams locally and external
- Competence in priorities setting
- Experience to work in a big international corporation will be an additional asset
- Work based on full-time employment
- Chance to gain knowledge and experience in terms of implementations and servicing banking systems
- Possibility to widen qualifications in international banking environment - getting experience in the area of corporate banking (current cooperation with partners outside of Poland)
- Work in good, open and motivated team
- Addittional benefits (medical care, insurance, Multisport card)
The role of Banking systems implementation and support Specialist
is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw:
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .