Technology - CCBD Tech - Software Developer in Test - Analyst, Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TECHNOLOGY
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
We are hiring for teams using dozens of technologies; Java 8, C++, Hadoop, Scala, Elastic, Kafka, Docker, Linux, both SQL & non SQL DB's…to mention a few.
We care about our work environment and have a casual dress code. We like to run a lean & flat structure where everyone is happy to help out.
We love to learn and offer robust training resources, including free access to Pluralsight, Safari books, Harvard Business Review and Egghead training platforms. We run internal MOOC-like curated learning, soft skills education, a women's mentoring program and more.
We have a culture of giving back; last year over 25,000 of our people volunteered on 1,600 community projects across the world. Locally we supported the Warszawa Business Run and IT for SHE Women's Program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Challenging work - what will you do?
- Join a rapidly growing global team building the Goldman Sachs Digital Finance business - primarily our consumer deposits platform
- Contribute as a Software Developer in Test (SDET) on the Quality Management team responsible for ensuring that software that powers our consumer deposits platform is defect-free and is able to meet the performance needs of our customers
- Innovate and help build new features in the current tools or design and build new and improved automation tools we are looking for people that can
- Test code and build expansive test automation infrastructure and scripts in an environment where self-starters and leaders are rewarded and valued
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience as a SDET, with a proven track record of creating innovated test automation solutions for both UI or APIs
- Strong problem solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Interest working in a self-directed, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Experience managing multiple tasks and use judgment to prioritize and escalate to influence objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with Development, Operations and Engineering
- Working knowledge with a modern programming language, such as Java or Python
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of the Agile development methodology
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.