Trade Confirmation Specialist
The Transaction Capture Rep 5 is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities. Responsibilities:
- Provide analytic and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading with derivatives and securities transactions
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions
- Decrease operational risk through accurate and timely booking of transactions, and verifying instructions
- Manage requests and workload through to completion and respond to task related inquiries in a timely manner, in support of the team
- Prepare and deliver accounting records and reports to other teams
- Identify and report gaps, risks, and other improvement opportunities, then prepare solutions and eliminate discovered gaps
- Support the on-boarding and training of new employees and support supervisor in preparation for the audit
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience in a related role would be an advantage
- Masters's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Studies preferred
- Experience within or knowledge of Capital Markets
- Efficient and effective with numerical tasks and transactions
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Computer skills - MS office
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .