Corporate Relationship Manager - Contracting
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 22 Sep 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Corporate Relationship Manager - Contracting, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
You will be responsible for proactively managing the Bank's relationships with Contracting customers. Striving to meet budgeted targets for the contracting division with regards to revenues, policies and customer satisfaction levels.
- Add input into the implementation of the strategies to achieve volume, revenue, and profit targets for the Contracting function.
- Meet target budgets for new contracting client relationships for the Contracting function, in accordance with QNB's overall corporate budget and strategy.
- Maintain a focal 'one point of contact' to contracting clients and ensure superior customer service and a customer friendly approach to meeting their needs and resolving their queries.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with the existing Contracting customers, as well as building new relationships.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to Relationship Officers to ensure their credit proposals adequately address all relevant risk factors and meet minimum acceptable standards.
- Perform sales activity in accordance with Head of Contracting Sector's directives and timely update the database of client contacts.
- Systematically visit client premises, conduct meetings and prepare / deliver presentations, as appropriate.
- Perform cross selling activities in coordination with other Corporate Banking functions, departments, QNB Corporate Banking, International, regional and international branches, representative offices, affiliates, Foreign Institutions, Treasury, Legal, Retail, and Head Office support functions in order to enhance QNB's overall relationship with the Contracting corporate customer base.
- Supervise the roll-out of conventional corporate banking products targeted at Contracting clients.
- University graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably with GCC / Middle East experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Relationship Manager ideally within Corporate / Contracting.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the corporate banking client segment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV