Head of Cash Management - Sales
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 23 May 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Head of Cash Management - Sales, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
Global Cash Management (GCM) business is a specialized product group that identifies, develops, delivers and maintains cash management related products and services` in line with GCIB clients' needs. The primary objective of the Department is to contribute to QNB group objectives to provide its customers with innovated, value added and advanced cash management products and solution services to enhance efficiency and optimize earnings for the clients and to gain customer satisfaction and loyalty for the bank.
The function includes research, design and development; sales management and customer implementation; technical integration; and ongoing service support and maintenance for cash management products and services.
Sales Management - Global Cash Management, Sales & Marketing team is responsible for identifying cash management opportunities, understanding customers (multinational and large government entities) business, operational and financial process, providing tailor made corporate products, transactional banking, and business banking solutions, services and implementation support to improve efficient and cost of operations and to instill customer satisfaction and loyalty to QNB group.
The incumbent is responsible for managing Cash Management Sales and Marketing for GCIB customers across QNB group through presentations to high profile customers CFO, COO and CEO levels. Inline with model office structure this job will drive Cash Management sales across the branches to ensure products are sold to customers and customer transactions with QNB are increased to result in deposit build up and fee income generation from all QNB offices. Public speaking and conference attendance is required for this job in line with industry practices.
The job requires delivering cash management solutions to GCIB customers of QNB group and reaching teams budget targets. This job contributes to fulfilling the GCM department objectives in terms of achieving customer base growth, customer retention and satisfaction, revenue, profitability and transaction volumes in compliance with established QNB Group policies, regulatory requirements and best market practice. This job based in Head Office shall be the role model for the branches overseas in mentoring and guiding product sales by working closely with Country Corporate banking heads and divisional sector heads within corporate banking.
Main activities of the function include:
- Responsible for driving liability (low cost deposit growth) across the Group offices by offering cash management liquidity and payment products to fund corporate banking and meet targets.
- Support international offices in identifying Cash Management opportunities, guide in achieving sales by migrating existing customers to Corporate Internet banking /SWIFT solutions to reduce manual transaction processing by QNB group offices.
- Formulate and implement the sales and marketing strategy that enables QNB Global (Domestic and International Banking corporates) to achieve its target in relation to the global Cash Management business across footprint.
- Develop a global sales and marketing strategy pipeline and target new transaction business and ensure the maximum focus is given to Govt, large corporates and international corporates for selling cash management products available within group's global domain.
- Develop annual budgets and plans in relation to Global Cash Management (GCM) with direct P/L ownership, increase of transaction fees and liability generation targets.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in developing clear recommendations by creative,
problem solving approaches and generation of new ideas in relation to Global Cash Management to complement Global Corporate and Institutional banking business growth, vision led by group 2017 vision.
- Optimize QNB Global Cash management capabilities; increase the straight through processing and improve the efficiency in order to maximize the shareholder benefits, increase commission based revenues and control risks.
- Development of innovative and tailor made corporate and institutional banking products to meet complex, dynamic and high technology requirements of corporate, government and financial institutions clients.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- University graduate.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking industry or related fields.
- At least 10 years of work experience in the Cash Management and Transactions banking solutions, preferably with the regional and international exposure.
- Hands on and tracked experience in transaction banking business/ systems development, launching, marketing, advertising, implementation, migration, and customer support/ relationship enhancement.
- Professional and international training/ certifications in a wide range of banking skills.
- Global/Local/ Gulf corporate banking experience is preferable.
- Well-informed of the market dynamics and competitive structure, industry environment, practices and rules and regulations for the GCIB customer segment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV