Relationship Manager - Institutional Banking
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 18 Sep 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Relationship Manager - Institutional Banking, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
As a member of the Relationship Management & Sales Team, you will be responsible for driving the Domestic Sales (Qatar) element of Asset Management's global investment product and service strategy.
- Working within the team and cross-functionally with managers to maximize of all available distribution channels.
- Engage with different Business Unit Management across the Group to identify new client relationships and enhance existing ones.
- Contributes to the investment, sales and business development part of AM funds.
- Actively participates in the execution of the domestic (Qatar) element of AWM's global strategy.
- Ensures the achievement of pre-determined revenue and profitability objectives (KPIs).
- Participates in periodic reviews of team and individual performance.
- Helps to identify all possible domestic Asset Management product / service delivery channels.
- Ensures the highest personal standards of contact and the adherence to 'best market practice' in all aspects of the Asset Managements Domestic Sales function's activities.
- Actively contributes to the maintenance of the existing client base as well as building new relationships.
- Contributes to the enhancement of intra-group relationships, especially with the domestic branches and Retail (QNB 1st), but also with International, Corporate, Treasury and supporting functions.
- Actively propose ideas for new products and services, based on discussions with clients.
- Actively supports cross-selling activity with the aim of enhancing the Group's overall relationships with clients by means of the co-ordination of activity with other divisions/ departments.
- University graduate
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- 6 years' relevant experience ideally within Investment Banking / Fund Sales / Financial Advisory. Candidates with Private / Corporate Banking sales or investment sales backgrounds will also be considered.
- CISI certification (or equivalent) is a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First-class influencing skills
- Good knowledge of the Investment Banking business
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV