Relationship Manager International Banking (Qatari)
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 23 May 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Relationship Manager International Banking (Qatari), to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
You will be responsible for proactively managing the Bank's relationships for International Corporate Banking customers to assist in meeting the stated budget targets for the International Corporate Banking function in terms of revenue, profit, profitability and volumes in compliance with established QNB credit policies, procedures, standards and regulatory requirements.
Responsible for ensuring that International Corporate Banking clients' needs are met on a priority basis and proactively coordinate efforts and cross sell products with other Bank divisions.
- Assist in the implementation of the strategies and plans to achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for the International Corporate Banking function.
- Support the AGM, International Corporate in the development of Key Performance Indicators for the purpose of systematic performance monitoring and quality measurement of the International Corporate function and monitoring their achievements.
- Support in meeting target budgets for new International Corporate Banking customer relationships comprising assets and liability product sales and profits for the International Corporate Banking function, in accordance with QNB's overall corporate budget and strategy.
- Coordinate and liaise activities with QNB international and domestic branches, representative offices, affiliates, Foreign Institutions, Treasury, Legal, Retail, and Head Office support functions to provide support and cross selling opportunities intra QNB Group divisions, departments, units and functions
- Maintain of a focal 'one point of contact' to International Corporate Banking clients and ensure superior customer service and a customer friendly approach to meeting International Corporate Banking client needs and resolving their queries.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with the existing International Corporate Banking customers as well as building new relationships.
- Manage assigned International Corporate Banking credit clients on overall basis to ensure targets are met, corrective measures where necessary are implemented on a timely basis and to systematically evaluate the quality and performance of the same.
- Perform sales activity in accordance with AGM, International Corporate Banking directives and timely update the database of client contacts.
- Systematically visit client premises, conduct meetings and prepare / deliver presentations, as appropriate.
- Identify and timely report on all negative events and early signals on potentially problematic accounts / relationships that are managed by the International Corporate Banking function.
- Perform cross selling activities in coordination with other Corporate & Institution Banking functions, departments, international and domestic branches, representative offices, affiliates, Foreign Institutions, Treasury, Legal, Retail, and Head Office support functions in order to enhance QNB's overall relationship with the International Corporate banking function customer base.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key International Corporate Banking managers of existing and potential clients to provide a broader range of communication, service consistency and response to clients needs.
- Prepare and submit periodic Management and Business Information reports to the AGM, International Corporate Banking to appraise them about the function's performance and the assigned portfolio of clients, as requested.
- University graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably with local / Gulf and preferably international banking experience.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the corporate banking customer segment.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV