RBC.: currently 69 jobs.The latest job was posted on 22 Jan 20.
RBC Capital Markets is a premier investment bank that provides a focused set of products and services to institutions, corporations, governments and high net worth clients in over 100 countries. We are the investment banking arm of Royal Bank of Canada.
We understand that the first steps in any career in finance are critical. With that in mind, we have the right formula to provide you with the opportunities and professional development you need to turn those first steps into a rewarding career.
You’ll be part of a company with a superior financial track record, credit rating and reputation. In fact, we maintained a high credit rating throughout the recent financial crisis.
Working at one of the world’s leading investment banks means you will benefit from the breadth of opportunity, depth of resources and quality of training that comes from our size, experience and strength. It will also give you the chance to work regularly with world-class clients and colleagues.
In short, we provide the essential components to get your career off to a great start.
Fulltime Graduate Hires:
1. How many graduate places do you anticipate offering in 2014?
2. How many places have been filled in 2013?
3. In which areas of the company are you placing graduates?
Finance, Global Investment Banking and IT
4. What does a typical graduate rotation look like?
See website for programme specific details www.campus.rbccm.com
5. Which European offices take graduates?
6. What are your application deadlines?
10 November 2013
1. How many summer interns do you anticipate the bank will hire in 2014?
2. How many did you hire in 2013?
3. Which business areas of the company offer structured internships?
Finance, Global Investment Banking, Global Markets, IT, Operations and Risk Management
4. Which European offices offer internships?
5. When are your application deadlines?
5 January 2014
6. What percentage of summer interns where offered full-time positions in 2014?