Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German
Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German - HIG005441
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve!
- Performing invoice / T&E claims processing primary review against set guidelines ;
- Investigating and resolving any invoice / T&E claim mismatches in the system or reject / return the invoices as per agreed procedure ;
- Invoice /T&E claims postings / approval in SAP;
- Initiate Supplier Creation / Changes as per agreed procedure ;
- Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices ;
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team;
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors ;
- Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting / year-end reporting / ad hoc reporting ;
- Vendor statement reconciliations and Work on aged invoices / pending issues ;
- Manual accounts clearing and Sending remittance advises to suppliers ;
- Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and /or for clarifications needed ;
- Provide information on status of Invoices and / or Payments , relevant contact information (fax, telephone );
- Contact for resolution of supplier's queries , major discrepancies , vendor clarification with respect to rejected payments ;
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of German, min B2
- Relevant work experience
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage);
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level ;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 19, 2020, 3:27:16 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time