Order Management - Senior Process Associate - English
Order Management - Senior Process Associate - English - HIG005691
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Order Management - Senior Process Associate - English!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve! Responsibilities Interaction:
- Works with end customer and internal departments of the customers
- Works with Ops leads and customers to design, implement and drive Value Generating [VG] roadmaps;
What can we offer?
- Processing SAP orders for:
- Orders confirmation
- Supply confirmation
- Third party vendors
- Offering information to customers via e-mails/phone;
- Updating the system regarding clients, supplies, pricing;
- Maintaining relations with logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
- Creating purchase orders (POs) for the third party orders;
- Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements;
- Building a relation with clients and sales representatives;
- Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
- Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient;
- Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs, ensurance);
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of English, B2
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
- T&E experience is an advantage
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 13, 2021, 12:33:11 PM
Unposting Date Mar 14, 2021, 9:59:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time