Procurement - Senior Process Associate - Italian
Procurement - Senior Process Associate - Italian - MAN005992
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Procurement Senior Process Associate Italian
Deep understanding of client business, great negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers. Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Performing compliance check on designated purchase requisitions, analyze completeness of RFQ packages and technical specifications
- Purchase order preparation, issuance and transmission in SAP
- Preparation of RFQ packages, forwarding and follow up, answer supplier questions and advise on RFQ response required, consolidation of RFQ responses
- Follow up on PO received by suppliers (if no action by delivery date)
- Assist in or recommend suppliers based on both price and non-price factors
- Processing and supplier acknowledgements of receipt for designated buyer groups in SAP
- Follows up on invoice items blocked for payment on designated POs
- Build/Updates material catalogs in SAP SRM
- Attaching relevant information in SAP for audit purpose
- Processing of procurement documents, including writing, updating and improving of SOP
- Answering supplier's/ requisitions requests & purchasing hotline
- Answering AP department requests related to PO/Invoice matching
- SOX & CC5 compliance processing
- Build good rapport with clients/vendors, category/commodity managers
- Be focal point and facilitate resolution of customer complaints
- Daily communication/interaction via email/phone with suppliers
Qualif ications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Italian, min C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- P ersonal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 16, 2020, 10:45:13 AM
Unposting Date Jan 15, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time