Sales Administration - Process Associate - Swedish
Sales Administration - Process Associate - Swedish - HIG005475
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Sales Administration Process Associate - Swedish!
Your job will involve processing orders and customer requests and building a relation with clients and sales representative.
What will your day to day role involve! Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Processing orders / customer requests for: Booking of Orders in the ERP system, Handling customer requests, Ensure resolution to customer requests, Follow-up on pending items
- Offering information to customers via e-mails/phone
- Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
- Handling complaints related to logistics and return transports
- Proposing resolution for streamlining activities and taking part in projects to implement these ideas
- Gathering information from logistics partners and advising customers regarding availability and deliveries;
- Relevant work experience as team manager;
- Communicative level of English.
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
- Similar experience in the field;
- Work experience with an ERP system (advantage);
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 20, 2020, 3:52:32 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time