Oracle Consulting Project Manager
Oracle Cloud Project Manager - Only Saudi Nationals can be considered
For the last 25 years, Oracle has led the database and applications software market. The largest corporations and governments in the world use our market-leading products. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry. For more information visit http://Oracle.com/about
Oracle Consulting plays a critical role in Oracle's cloud solutions. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery. Oracle Consulting functions as the focal point of customer relationships with Oracle product development, Oracle Support, Oracle University, and other related business and technology partners. For more information visit: http://oracle.com/consulting
Oracle Solutions can help customers transform their Business and IT. To accelerate deals across EMEA we seek applications for Cloud Project Manager.
The Project Manager role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle Cloud Implementations while using Oracle's OUM or TCM+ for Cloud methodology. In this role you will manage multiple cloud projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects. You will work with leaders in Oracle Consulting, Development and Support focused on Oracle's Cloud products. You will manage an international team of architects and consultants.
8+ years of experience relevant to this position, including 6 years of project or direct line management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully manage projects of increasing complexity. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Ability to travel as needed.
- leading a project team in delivering a Oracle Cloud solution to the customer
- overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management,
- methodically managing complex business and logistical challenges
- managing all project resources, including subcontractors,
- providing day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques.
- Interact with all roles at customer - including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
- for all internal and external reporting
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience managing full life cycle implementations of Cloud projects
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work well remotely with a diverse project team
- Ability to work without direction
- Promptly performs analysis of business process requirements
- Ability to balance investigating/troubleshooting on your own
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A clear communicator with a keen sense of timing in the pursuit of key business goals
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
- Aptitude to help others develop their skills to the benefit of the business
- Quickly establishes and subsequently nurtures long-term customer and supplier relationships
- International and cross cultural project management experience
- PM Methodology certification is a must
- Scrum Master certification is an advantage
- Excellent experience of consolidating and harmonising business management systems
- Prior consulting and/or project management experience required
- Self-starter, confident, driven with strong organizational skills
- Specific knowledge of Oracle applications is an advantage
- Specific knowledge of Oracle industry solutions is an advantage
- Significant C-level presentation experience
- Flexible to travel
As a recognized authority and leading contributor, this project management professional, provides consistent innovative and high quality solution leadership. Responsible for guiding the successful implementation of non-routine and complex business solutions ensuring high quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer's satisfaction.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle's solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle's methodologies and policies while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle's risk and exposure. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques for effective project delivery on small to medium engagements. Provides direction and mentoring to project team. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of medium sized projects including the recovery of remedial projects.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position. Prior project team leadership or management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Selling skills preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed. As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).