.0 Business Engineer Singapore
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated within APAC PB IT enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- High quality and commercial benefits
As a team member of an Agile development team, you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These high profile applications offer you the opportunity to build the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components.
Business Functional Knowledge
- Work directly with users or Business Project Coordinator (B-PM) /SME to understand business problem, the project Concept, objectives and project approach and
- Select, train, develop and manage project team members in a conducive team environment where necessary on process/system changes
- Guide the project team and monitor the project every day with attention to resources, time, budget and quality
- Handle project scope specially on identifying the business/functional aspects and ensures alignment to the project plan
- Handle business and IT business partners with different organization seniority within the organization
- Simplify existing processes and work with business and IT teams to optimize the IT landscape
- Resolve conflicts amicably and create a positive working team environment
- Responsible for ensuring that the knowledge management of team is retained in repository and the quality of content is maintained on periodic basis.
- Plan out the various requirements engineering activities
- Elicit, analyse, document, manage and communicate requirements, describes processes, dependencies, improvement areas to ensure there is clear understanding with both Business and IT
- Facilitates and coordinates interaction between IT resources and business to meet project objectives
- Track work progress and provide project updates
- Provides feedback to Project Steering Committee on project status including breakthroughs, risks and exceptions
- Provides timely reporting on issues and supervise these issues through regular project meetings
- Meets with project team regularly to review project status, deliverables and deadlines
- Facilitates collaboration with other internationally involved entities
Occasional travel could be required in view of project delivery requirements, customer management You Offer
- 10-15 years’ experience of Business Analyst/Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Finance, applied in a medium to large-sized environment and full knowledge of all key project management process areas and good practice.
- Outstanding functional expertise and experience in Temenos T24 product; Experience and expertise in another Wealth Management product may be considered as a substitute
- Hands on experience in / proficiency of Investment products and Private banking processes
- Ability to gain influence and gain consensus from multiple business partners within the projects
- Sound evaluation capability with regards to the reporting and setting priorities
- Diplomatic and discrete handling of issues between different parties in the project and external suppliers
- Experience in handling vendors
- Experience in working with business partners at all levels within a business/technology environment.
- Experience of leading a multiethnic team in an offshore-onsite setup will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Banking and Finance Industry
- CBAP, IIBA advantageous
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.