APAC Change Portfolio Management – AVP
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the Credit Suisse APAC Change Portfolio Management team which provides steer to the division-wide Change-the-Bank Portfolio including driving the annual demand process and investment prioritization, monitoring change initiatives execution and ensuring that value is maximized to the business.
- Contribute to drive the annual demand and investment prioritization process liaising with the business and the change community to ensure that the investment portfolio is aligned with the division strategy, business appetite and affordability. This also implies working with Group to ensure the APAC division meets Group budget submission deadlines.
- Dedicated to ensuring sound execution of the APAC portfolio through a close monitoring of programs with a great focus on planned initiatives
- Deliver to APAC and Group senior leadership regular portfolio health and performance updates
- Improving and executing a robust mechanism to make sure the promised benefits are delivered
- Committed to actively contributing to the APAC or Group initiatives sought at improving processes, tools and organizational setups to enable a more effective management of the portfolio
- 5 to 7 years' experience in management consulting or in banking in a portfolio management, business management or COO role
- Proficiency of financial products and services, especially in the Wealth Management or/and Investment Banking / Capital Markets industry
- Outstanding partner management skills and can balance multiple viewpoints and influence the outcomes
- Solid skills in developing effective presentations targeting diverse business partners
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving capabilities as well as the ability to collect information, analyse the details and form meaningful insights
- Self-starter, highly motivated and striving for highest standards of quality as well as readiness to focus and commit to deliver management information on tight schedules
- Demonstrated planning and excellent written and verbal communication skills further to the ability to liaise with various business partner levels
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards