AVP/Senior Associate, Data Analyst, Group Audit
Business Function Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls.
DBS Group Audit prides itself with the use of data analytics and digital applications in enhancing audit effectiveness and efficiency.
To that end, the Group Audit Data Analytics team is responsible for enabling data analytics and digital capabilities which helps auditors across different markets uncover or predict risk events and control weakness, as well as embed them into the End to End Auditing Journey.
We are looking for a Data Analyst for its existing team in the implementation of the Institutional Banking Audit Analytics application. Responsibilities
As a Data Analyst, responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to gather and understand requirements or reported issues
- Analyse business requirements and jointly propose recommendations / solutions
- Contribute to the development of rule-based analytics and/or machine learning models where applicable; and develop dashboards for effective visualisation
- Work closely with users and technology counterparts throughout the implementation lifecycle (e.g. supporting the various quality assurance phases)
- Support the team in executing the change management activities to drive application adoption rate and user satisfaction
- Have a good understanding of the Bank's processes and technology standards, and be guided by these in carrying out the duties detailed above
At least 5 to 8 years of work experience, possessing the following:
1. Banking domain knowledge
At least 4 years of relevant experience in any of the following IBG / Corporate Banking areas:
- Credit Risk
- Credit Control Processes
- Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer
2. Technical skillset
- Proficiency with SQL (Structured Query Language) is a must
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) visualisation / dashboarding tools such as Microsoft Power BI, QlikView, Tableau
- Proficiency with Python is an advantage
- Project Management experience is an advantage
3. Other skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving and articulation skills
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to engage and participate in stakeholders' decision making processGood written and presentation skills
4. Education background
- Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Business Analytics preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.