- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP/VP, Macro Trader, Global Treasury ALM
AVP/VP, Macro Trader, Global Treasury ALMRoles and Responsibilities :
- The Job requires a candidate that possesses extensive market experience and is able to formulate a clear strategy for ALM desk to rely on for strategic allocation of fund and hedging decisions.
- He must be independent minded and has certain quantitative and analytical skills.
- The candidate must be able to follow up on various asset classes and be conversant in managing the risks specific to those asset classes that ALM desk tracked.
- He must be able to articulate to senior management - market evolution and trends.
- Must be able to work independently and be comfortable taking tactical market positions.
- Must be able to understand and strictly adhere to limits and guidance set up for the role.
1. Minimum 4-7 years of trading experience
2. Proven track record of profitability
3. Strong market analysis techniques using Bloomberg, Reuters etc
5. Strong work ethic with high level of self-motivation.
6. Able to work within given trading parameters