- To perform KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing clients (periodical revisions) for Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan and Japan entities as a Maker or Checker;
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank;
- To liaise and coordinate with Front Office and Client Services Team on the collection of the KYC documents/information;
- To escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation where applicable;
- To provide guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other departments;
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database;
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting/other ad-hoc reports and perform monthly reconciliation on the KYC Status versus Opened Accounts of the Existing Clients (when required);
- To take part in Projects and perform UAT testing assigned by the Manager;
- To perform ad-hoc screenings and other duties assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in KYC / CDD, preferably in Corporate Investment Banking with a good understanding of AML/CFT Framework and KYC documentation processes
- Good understanding of the AML/KYC Regulatory Requirements in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC, PRA, FSC and FSA)
- Ability to read Chinese documents.
- Good Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R155129