A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Compliance Assurance AVP to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The primary function of this Automated Assurance Professional is to scope, lead and execute assurance reviews as well as build and manage relationship with key stakeholders
Position: 6 Months Contract Compliance Assurance AVP - Automated Assurance
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Scoping, leading and executing assurance reviews
- Supporting other review teams in their use of automated assurance, including in providing guidance on scoping and execution of testing
- Facilitating the development of the Automated Assurance function and its adoption, development and use of new techniques and approaches
- Utilising analytical expertise to provide risk insights
- Leading and directing execution of Assurance reviews.
- Planning, resourcing, execution and reporting of Assurance tests and reviews.
- In partnership with other areas of Compliance investigate issues (actual or perceived).
- Support realisation of the Automated Assurance strategy.
- Own, build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on remediation of control weaknesses and outcome risks by participating in discussions and using technical knowledge so that these can be remediated timely.
- Use logic and analytical skills in reviews while providing assurance and identifying issues.
- Prior experience developing and executing of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of a systems/IT assurance function, internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function.
- Prior experience and knowledge of compliance and/or financial crime regulations, risks, technology systems/solutions
- Familiarity with data analytics techniques e.g. SQL, SAS, Tableau, or similar data visualisation and analytical tools
- Able to work in an agile way
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to be proportionate, pragmatic and resilient. Confident and positive individual able to communicate with clarity and purpose both in written and verbal formats.
- Proactive, adaptable, well-organised, collaborative and able to prioritise work and commitments.
- Ability to make decisions and provide solutions
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496