• Leading Asset Management Firm• Strong Team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest asset management companies in the region with group assets under management of US$60 billion. They are growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Fund Compliance. Job Description
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the AVP of Fund Compliance will be involved in:-
The Successful Applicant
- Monitoring and surveillance of investment guidelines including setting up & maintaining of rules and watch list.
- Advising and providing comments for new and existing mandates in terms of review and coding of investment guidelines.
- Pre and post trade monitoring of investment guidelines.
- Conduct trainings when necessary.
To qualify the potential AVP, Investment Compliance should meet the following criteria:-
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 4 years of working experience in an investment compliance position within asset management or a financial institution.
- Strong experience in pre-trade and post-trade investment compliance within asset management.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements such as CIS/SFA and UCITS.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.