AVP, Regional Digital Banking Product Delivery Lead, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Product Delivery Lead managing delivery in the area of external partnerships
- Work closely with business stakeholders, channel and product teams and partners/merchants. And be responsible for gathering and analyzing Business requirements and documenting into Business Requirement Document (BRD) or User Stories
- Work closely with UX design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) to ensure that specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Lead a team of Business Analyst(s), Test Lead(s), User Acceptance Test (UAT) Engineer(s) to manage on-time delivery of projects within agreed scope and approved budget
- Collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in ensuring end-to-end system and process delivery
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile payments, online & mobile payments technologies and applications, such as QR code payments, P2P/P2B payments, internet and mobile wallets/payments, NFC, APIs etc.
- Having good IT background and understanding of emerging payment technologies and processes in the areas of P2P payments, ecommerce, marketplaces, etc.
- Having experience in managing projects end-to-end and have participated in different milestones of a project lifecycle such as business analysis, requirements gathering, testing, implementation
- Possessing high level of passion or interest in domain areas of APIs, payments, partner-facilitated transactions
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude and an avid team player
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment
- Able to work well and effectively with different stakeholders, e.g. product teams, operation teams, technology teams, partners/merchants
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
- Self-starter with good business acumen, independent and able to rise up to challenges and manage stringent timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.