AVP / Senior Associate, iOS Lead Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience well versed with SWIFT & Objective C.
- Expertise in integrating RESTful web services.
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa touch and auto layout.
- Hands on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Experience with automated build and release process
- Has experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iOS application.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs like Alamo fire.
- Deep understanding of networking and security is a plus
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle, Agile methodologies.
- Good sense of creativity and innovation
- Understanding code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Proficiency in OOP and software design knowledge, know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Willingness to learn new technologies if needed
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.