The client is a Regional Bank and they are hiring for an Agile DevOps Practice Lead. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
- Driving and coaching Agile & DevOps practice adoption across application development domains
- Ensuring best practices are captured, continuous improvement applied and retrospectives run with key learnings widely disseminated
- Program management and governance of DevOps projects
- Providing oversight and alignment of third party engagements
- Design, build and run a Bank-wide Agile and DevOps Practice
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and best in class principles
- Manage and facilitation of Agile coaches to key projects
- Evaluate and measure the success and maturity of Agile practices. Providing regular reports to key stakeholders and senior technology management
- Help onboard teams and key stakeholders into the agile way of working.
- Support teams to become Agile ‘literate’ and continuously ascend the Agile maturity curve
- Evangelize Agile and DevOps at all levels
- Evidence of creating an Agile practice strategy and follow through with its successful implementation
- Successful track record of program/project managing Agile and DevOps transformations
- Have led and managed Agile coaches
- Experience in coaching on best practices for both Agile and DevOps
- Ability to facilitate, lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
- Familiarity with common agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence, and DevOps processes and tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins etc.
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of Software Engineering principles (how to best design and build software delivery practices)
- Excellent communicator, to all levels of the organization, in an authentic, clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
- Passionate and highly motivated
Please apply via efinancialcareers or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484