Permanent, Singapore * Established e-Commerce business in the region * Extensive and forward-looking company culture * Integrated work process
About our client:
Our client is one of the disruptive business that has brought new ways and experience in shopping online. They have set their footprint in Singapore by investing heavily in its people. Their office is dynamic, fast-paced, young organization, and often pushing the known boundaries with sheer determination. With the goal of becoming the leader in its industry, they are now looking for a highly experienced Anti Fraud Risk Business Manager to join their ever expanding business.
This role will report to the VP of the team and you will be part of a regional team, working in a matrix organization with other functional team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Engaging the senior stakeholders (C-level) in the organization with effective communication
- Carrying implementation of anti-fraud strategy (both short term and long term)
- Improving the guidelines in measuring evolving fraud activities, and setting up strategy to counter fraud
- Responsible in assessing and managing risk for the business through the development, implementation, and maintenance of risk strategies
- Utilizing available analytical tools to action its big data in establishing strategies based on evidence.
- Communicating and collaborating findings in fraud for the improvement of the platform with various internal teams (product, legal, and customer).
- Assisting the business to keep the platform as the preferred e-Commerce to remain competitive in the market.
The Successful Applicant
We invite and experienced Anti-Fraud Risk professional to join this team. You will be the driving workforce and you will need to utilize their full set of tools, engine, and machine learning to develop anti-fraud models. As this is a data & governance drive role, to be successful you must come with:
- Ability to communicate and deliver complex results to various stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- Proven track record of being a subject matter expert in anti-fraud area, where e-commerce background is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in handling trust & safety and risk management.
- Proven quantitative proficiency and familiarity in handling large data
- Thriving in working with various ongoing projects
- Technical proficiency in SQL is required (Python, SAS)
- An advantage should you come with machine learning (AI) exposure
- A bachelors' degree from a reputable university
- Familiar in being part of a regional team in a matrix organization.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to be part of a stable, visionary, ever growing company
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with dynamic responsibilities.