• Experienced on CI, CD and DevOps
• Experienced in System Administration.
• Experienced in vendor products implementations.
• Experienced in OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, RHEL..
• Experienced in manual and automated deployment, including infrastructure provisioning/de-provisioning of resources on Openshift
• Experienced in Building and operating scalable, fault tolerant, internet facing systems.
• Should be able Set up and Administering infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, VMs.
• Experienced in handling network issues.
• Experienced in incident management activities.
• Handle Release management activities. Developing and maintaining release related documents, such as release plan, release notes etc.
• Ensuring quality releases and managing release and configuration change conflicts to resolution.
• Tracking release and publishing release notes.
• Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
• Set up of test automation and helping team in test automation execution.
• Daily system monitoring and response to security or usability concerns.
• Creating and maintaining documentation pertaining to architecture.
• User access maintenance and administration.
• Should be good in communication and coordination with multiple teams.