Assistant Relationship Manager, Treasures Private Client, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Jan 19
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Support Relationship Managers (RMs) to provide excellent service to high net-worth clients so as to achieve client retention
- Partner Client, Business Support and service providers to ensure timely transaction processing and service delivery of clients’ requirements
- Understand client requirements and assist RMs in daily maintenance of account relationships
- As client key interface over initiation of clients’ instructions, monitor funds for payment, prepare clients’ fax instructions, forms and loan disbursement instruction
- Initiate account openings / closures / update instruction checklists and interface with client to ensure completion of documentation requirements
- Track and follow up on outstanding documentation and client outstanding fee payments
- Assist on new on boarding for Treasures Private Client (TPC) client and sending out welcome pack
- Bachelors Degree with at least 3 years experience in a banking service role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the banking products & services and procedures
- Good understanding of financial, investment products & services including equity and bond markets
- Strong knowledge of offshore compliance and regulatory requirements as well as exposure to multicultural issues
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.